Quality is our Priority.
We are an in-house design/build team of highly skilled professionals with a passion for backyard design, so if you are considering the idea of pool ownership, you're in the right place.
Our commitment to building excellence is matched by our commitment to client education. We begin every project by providing clear information on pool components, design, and construction. We believe that the more educated our clients are, the more satisfied they will be throughout the process and as new pool owners.
Along with education, we offer a full in-house design team that works with each unique client in their unique setting. Whether we are designing the perfect family pool or building your backyard oasis, each client receives the same attention to detail. Only after we have finished our design work do we begin construction. This means you will know exactly what your backyard will look like before we even break ground. You may be wondering, "Where do I start?" Having years of experience, we have developed a no pressure process of helping you make an educated decision when choosing a swimming pool builder, take a look.
- Think about what you want. Usually, this starts with looking at pictures! Check out our portfolio of freeform pools, geometric pools, built in spas, custom features, and outdoor living galleries. Make notes referencing any photos that you're interested in and design features that grab your attention. You can even look at magazines and other images online. It may seem obvious to do this, but the key here is that it helps our team know what you have in mind and gives us a place to start.
- Join us on our pool tour. Having a swimming pool designed and built, well...it's a big investment, and you need to know who you're working with. Not only that but with the level of commitment that's involved you want to make sure your designer and builder have the expertise required. What better way than to meet us and see our work for yourselves live and in person! We also take this opportunity to explain the different options available along with the related costs involved and what to expect during the design/build phases of a project. Our clients have found our pool tour to be invaluable. There will not be any pressure for you to buy anything. The purpose of our pool tour is to get to know one another, you see our work, and give you an opportunity to ask questions that you didn't even know you had.
- Get some expert advice. Schedule a backyard meeting. One of our designers will be happy to schedule a meeting, listen to your ideas, look at your backyard, and discuss your site. You know all of those ideas you've been collecting? This is the meeting to tell us and show us what you have in mind and how we can build your dream swimming pool. Of course we'll discuss how much you wish to invest, obviously a very important part, but, hopefully you joined us on our pool tour where we have discussed the different costs associated with most swimming pool projects.
- Get a preliminary design and bid. Once we complete a design agreement, this is where it starts to get exciting! We'll complete an official site evaluation, and create a custom design just for you.
- Fine tune your design. Since you've given us the details of what you want to invest in your backyard and lots of ideast, hopefully we nailed it! But sometimes there are a few things here and there to fine tune to make sure it's perfect. Once your design is complete and approved, we're ready to move to the next phase, construction!
"Our passion is helping families create memories that last a lifetime."